Indian weddings are gorgeous. It’s a fact. But to pull of a desi wedding thats stunning, intimate and well, perfect is not easy. POPxo Style Council member Melanie Kannokada’s fairytale wedding was just that. The location helped, it took place at Amanyara in Turks and Caicos but it was the little touches that made all the difference!
1. Left: The bride-to-be, her mother and that gorgeous bridal mehendi (in progress).
2. Right: Which one do you love more? The Ritu Kumar skirt or the flawless mehendi design!
3. Left: Doesn’t it look amazing? That moment when all the bridesmaids posed for a synchronised mehendi display! They all got the exact same design done, echoing Melanie’s.
4. Right: The blushing bride surrounded by her bridesmaids. Do not miss Melanie’s maid of honour and bestie, the oh-so-pretty Payal Kadakia (who also happens to be a POPxo Style Council member ).
5. Left: Check out Melanie looking gorgeous wearing a lehenga by the equally amazing Manish Arora.
6. Right: The cutest couple in the spotlight at their fairytale wedding… Melanie and Neeraj Chandra.
7. Left: Looking absolutely fabulous.. Here are the BFFs Payal Kadakia and Melanie Kannokada.
8. Right: A priceless capture, when the bride and groom saw each other for the first time on the day of the ceremony!
9. Left: A Venue that’s going to be the envy of any girl who sees the #TheChandras2015 instafeed! All the wedding guests jumped into the pool at 2am in their lehengas and gowns. How very cool is that!!
10. Right: The perfect bride with her superbly co-ordinated bridesmaids.
This article was first found HERE!